Saturday, May 10, 2008

Introductions

I am a stay-at-home mom with a degree in Agricultural Economics (the Ag. part comes in handy for gardening, and the Economics part for money management). I love my family and am learning to put my worries aside and just enjoy being a mommy and a wife. Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy the challenges of stretching paychecks, cooking from scratch, and cloth diapering.




Karl is my soulmate--plain and simple. We will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on July 22, 2008 but we have been together since high school. Karl sells cars and has been blessed with a job where he is happy and treated fairly. He is a great daddy to Oliver.




Oliver "Ollie" is our cute-as-a-button little boy. He was born on December 22, 2007 after 28 hours of labor (which was hell but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!). He is a delightful little guy and I love seeing him discover new things every day. I had no idea what I was in for when I joined this club called "motherhood." Half the time I find myself tripping over my own feet... I think I still have much to learn.




Last but not least (ok, well technically she is least but we still love her) is our loyal pup, Mazi. She is a one of a kind Hungarian Vizsla with TONS of personality! She drives me up the wall but I couldn't imagine life without her wagging tail and soft floppy ears.

No comments: